What is the checkout process?
When you are ready to complete your purchase, follow these steps to check out:
For registered users:
- If you are a returning customer and have an account at Saftey-Kleen, please sign in using your email address and password.
For non-registered users:
- If you don’t have an account or if it’s your first time purchasing with us, an account will need to be created in order to check out.
Enter shipping information:
- Enter the name, address and phone of the delivery location. *Only Safety-Kleen truck deliveries require a Company Name.
Select shipping method:
- Choose your preferred shipping option for the item(s) you have chosen. Shipping methods vary depending upon the size of the shopping cart.
Enter billing information:
- For Fedex Deliveries: Enter your billing name, address and phone number. Your payment will not be accepted without the appropriate billing address and telephone number. If you are a returning customer, your billing address will automatically appear on the Billing and Shipping page. These deliveries require credit card payment.
- For Safety-Kleen Truck Deliveries: Enter your billing name, address and phone number.
Place order. Here you’ll find a summary of the items you are ordering, as well as the shipping and billing addresses for the order. Verify the information is correct and click “Place Order.”
Purchase summary. After your order is submitted, a confirmation page will provide you with an order number and the details related to your order. We recommending printing this page for your records.
Order and shipment confirmations. You will receive an order confirmation email which will include the order number that can be used to track your order in My Account. Once your items have been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email detailing which items have shipped. If your order contains multiple items, they may ship and arrive on different days, depending on stock availability. If you are receiving a Safety-Kleen truck delivery, you will receive a phone call prior to your delivery.